Among the many deviled egg recipes, one of the few that stands out is the one with bacon and kimchi. Surprisingly, it’s a good match that you’ll surely love. Truly a unique dish that’s packed with deliciousness in one explosive bite!
- 3 Eggs, hard boiled
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Kimchi, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Bacon bits
- 1/2 tsp light Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp chopped Spring Onions
- 1 tsp toasted Sesame Seeds
- Peel eggs and cut in half. Separate yolks from the whites.
- Combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, kimchi, bacon bits, soy sauce, and spring onions in a bowl. Mix well until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves.
- Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 565mgSodium: 627mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 22g