Craving for a meal that is rich in flavor and easy to cook? Then this chicken florentine will definitely satisfy you!
You can prepare this hearty meal even if you struggle with cooking. Perfect to serve during dinner with your loved ones, on a cold weather too.
- 1 Chicken leg quarter
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp minced Shallots
- 1.5 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 cup fresh Spinach
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots.
- Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the pan and set aside.
- Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
- Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick.
- Return chicken into the pan.
- Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 772Total Fat: 45gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 386mgSodium: 1183mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 73g