How do you satisfy your sweet cravings even if you are on a keto diet?
Our answer: Tiramisu Fat Bombs!
It is a perfect treat that you can munch on whenever you feel like you need an increased energy level in your body.
A keto-friendly dessert, which is high in fat but low in carbohydrates and protein.
- 4oz Cream Cheese, softened.
- 2oz Butter, softened
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup crushed Sugar-free Grahams.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse into a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough and roll into balls.
- Chill for one hour.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g