- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 150 grams Pork slices
- 1/4 Red Onions, sliced
- 1/4 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 tsp dried Oregano
- Salt and pepper Cheese, to taste
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 25 grams Romaine Lettuce
- 1 tsp Parsley, chopped
- Heat olive oil on a non-stick pan.
- Add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add the pork slices.
- Drizzle coconut aminos and season with oregano, salt and pepper. Stir until pork is coated with herbs and sauce.
- Add red pepper and cook until pork and veggies are tender. Set aside.
- Prepare the lettuce wrap and add the cooked pork steak.
- Grate cheddar cheese over the wrap and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 369Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 95mgSodium: 384mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 27g