- 100g/4 ounce Chicken Thighs
- 30g/1 ounce Smoked Chorizo
- 1 small cup dice Bell Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 3 Black Olives
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Salt to taste.
- Sear chicken thighs in a lightly oiled braising pan.
- Add chorizo and stir until fat is rendered.
- Add bell pepper, olives, and garlic. Stir until aromatic.
- Add stock, oregano, and paprika. Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 516Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 1292mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 24g