- 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp- Tbsp Stevia, depends on your preference
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips or Chopped chocolates, unsweetened
- In a bowl, add the whipping cream.
- Add stevia and whisk the mixture until the texture becomes thick like the whipped cream.
- Add the cocoa powder.
- Combine the mixture using a spatula.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips. Mix again until well combined. Chill the mousse for 1 hour.
- Serve in a small cup or bowl and top it with chopped chocolates.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 553Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 33gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 136mgSodium: 40mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 5g