150gms/0.4lb Chicken Thighs or Legs
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
1 tsp Black Peppercorns
1 pc dried Bay Leaf
1 Tbsp Coconut vinegar
2 tsp low-sodium Soy Sauce
1.5 cups Chicken Stock
1 tsp Olive Oil
- Heat olive oil in a braising pan.
- Add chicken and sear until brown on both sides.
- Add stock, vinegar, soy sauce, bay leaf, garlic, black peppercorns. Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Reduce pan juices and stir in coconut cream.
- Season as needed with salt.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.