Doenjang is a fermented soybean paste made of soybean and brine. This dish has a more complex and distinct flavor, thanks to doenjang. The aroma itself is satisfying enough to make you eager to have a taste of this scrumptious meal.
- 150g Pork Belly, cut into cubes
- 30g white Radish, peeled and roughly chopped
- 20g Ginger, thinly sliced
- 10g Green onions
- 1/2 Tbsp Soybean Paste
- 50g Bok Choy
- Combine all ingredients except for the bok choy in a spot. Simmer for 45 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Add bok choy and simmer for another minute.
- Serve hot.