Want to start your day feeling energized and full already? Try this Fried Salmon with Scrambled Egg dish. On the side, there’s spinach too which is known to be a superfood and a popular vegetable eaten by keto-ers. This is absolutely a powerful morning meal.
- 150 grams fried Salmon Fillet
For the scrambled egg
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup fresh Spinach, to serve
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Heat a pan and melt the butter.
- Add the eggs and use spatula to cook.
- Add the heavy cream and mix well combined.
- Continue cooking until eggs are no longer liquid.
- Season with salt.
- Serve the fried salmon on a serving plate.
- Add the scrambled eggs.
- Serve with fresh spinach.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 654.9 kcal
Protein – 49.8g
Fat – 49.3g
Carbohydrates – 3g