- 100g Pork Belly, Cut into 1" steaks
- Fresh Lettuce for serving
For The Dipping Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Doenjang (fermented miso paste)
- 2 tsp Chili-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp Chopped Scallions
- Mix together all ingredients for the dipping sauce.
- Grill pork belly for 7-10 minutes per side.
- Serve pork with fresh lettuce and dipping sauce on the side.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 143mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 28g