Wraps for lunch are not a bad idea at all especially if it’s packed with ingredients that you love. This ham and cheese wrap consists of 4 ingredients only but the fillings have a generous amount of serving. Ham and cheese are absolutely one of the best stuffing!
- 6 leaves Romaine Lettuce, tough part cut off
- 4 slices of Sandwich Ham
- 1 tbsp Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar
- Lay a sheet of parchment on a cutting board.
- Arrange romaine leaves on top with slight overlaps.
- Lay ham slices on top of the lettuce.
- Spread ranch dressing on the ham slices.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top.
- lift by one side of the parchment and roll tightly all the way to the other edge.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 286 kcal
Protein – 20g (28%)
Fat – 20g (60%)
Carbohydrates – 9g (13%)
Fiber – 4.6g