- 100g Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1tbsp Butter
- 1tsp cracked Black Peppercorns
- 1tsp Ginger, minced
- 1tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1.5tsp Sesame Seeds
- Spring Onions for garnish
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add ginger and black pepper. Sauté until aromatic
- Add prawns and stir for 1-2 minutes
- Stir in hoisin sauce
- Top with sesame seeds and spring onions to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 242mgSodium: 1300mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 21g