There are so many delicious ways to cook pork chops. On keto, there are even more, and this is one of the ways. Pork chop topped with onion and bacon sauce is irresistible. This is because the sauce is made from the bacon, onion and pork juices. You will love this recipe and it will probably become your favorite one.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 oz Bacon, chopped
- 1/4 Onion, sliced into thin half circles
- 1 Pork chop (about 5 oz)
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- Black pepper
- In a pan over medium-high heat add olive oil. Add the bacon and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pan, in the bacon fat cook the onion for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pan cook the pork chop for 10-15 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove the pork and return the bacon and onion in the pan. Pour chicken stock. Cook 3 minutes.
- Add cooking cream and cook until thickened.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- Serve with keto-friendly lettuce salad and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 737Total Fat: 55gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 38gCholesterol: 162mgSodium: 1233mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 52g