A simple salad recipe minus the lettuce. If you are looking for some light, quick yet good-tasting healthy salad bowl, then this one is a perfect fit. There are only 4 ingredients for the salad so it wouldn’t take you more than 5 minutes to do it. Certainly, the best grab-and-go option.
P.S. Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. You can get your custom keto diet plan, here to start creating your plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! ?
For The Salad
- 50 grams Cucumber, sliced into sticks
- 1/4 cup Black Olives
- 15 grams Blue Cheese
- 100 grams Smoked Salmon
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp of Lemon Juice
For the salad
- Prepare the lunch box and and all the salad ingredients.
- Add the cucumber sticks first.
- Add the black olives.
- Add the blue cheese.
- Lastly, add the the sliced smoked salmon. Cover the packed lunch and make the dressing.
For the dressing
- Using a small bowl, add olive oil , dijon mustard, and lemon juice.
- Whisk until well combined and creamy texture is reached. Serve over the salad.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 457Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 2456mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 22g