One of the fastest to prepare dinner recipe on a busy night is this cheeseburger salad. This meal is not heavy to consume, and the greens are crisp and refreshing. If you love cheeseburgers, you’ll definitely love this salad version too!
- 100g Hamburger mince
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
- 2 Tbsp shredded Cheddar
- 6 pcs Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1.5 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sugar-free tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- Sear beef in a pan until brown. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ina bowl, toss lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cheddar, and cooked mince.
- Stir together ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over salad.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 368Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 300mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 7gSugar: 2gProtein: 28g