- 100 grams Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried Oregano
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil, for frying
- 1 Egg, whisked
- 25 grams Pork rinds
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise, as dip, to serve
- Prepare two bowls, one with parmesan cheese and another one with the spices.
- Season the shrimps with the spices.
- Add the parmesan cheese.
- Mix until the shrimps are fully coated. Set aside.
- Prepare another two bowls: one with whisked egg and another one with pork rinds.
- Dip the shrimp, one at a time into the egg.
- Finally, coat the shrimps with pork rinds.
- Place into a plate.
- Now, heat olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the breaded shrimps and cook until orange in color.
- Flip carefully and cook the other side.
- Serve with mayonnaise as a dip.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 655Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 34gCholesterol: 445mgSodium: 2597mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 47g