A new way to enjoy salmon is through this creamy recipe! Salmon is a staple when it comes to keto diet. But seldom do you see salmon being served in a tomato-based sauce. It actually tastes really good and combining it with broccoli is a good idea. Blending heavy cream, cheddar cheese and cream cheese made all the difference.⠀
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 30 grams cream cheese
- 30 grams cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 100 grams salmon fillet, in chunks
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Melt the butter on a non-stick skillet.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add and saute garlic garlic until fragrant.
- Add tomato paste.
- Add heavy cream and cream cheese.
- Stir until both of the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Lastly, add the salmon fillet and broccoli. Cook until they are tender. Serve.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 688 kcal
Protein – 34.4g
Fat – 55.2g
Carbohydrates – 15.9g