Have you just started with your keto diet but you already miss your all-time favorite chocolate chip cookie? Worry no more as we share this cookie recipe that’s so good you wouldn’t think it’s perfect for keto-ers.
A dessert or snack with just the right amount of sweetness that’s low in carbs. So, go ahead and treat yourself by trying this na-bake choco chip cookie that are packed with goodness!
- 4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 oz Butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Combine cream cheese, butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour and blend until into a smooth dough.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Divide the dough into balls and gently flatten into shape.
- Chill until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 122mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g