- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 medium banana
- 3/4 cup (150g) cane sugar
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (200g) oat flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350F (180C). Line a 9X5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together zucchini, banana, sugar, oil, vanilla, and egg. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the flour mixture to the zucchini mixture, and stir well to combine.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes until an inserted wooden spoon comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and cook on a wire rack.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.