- 50g Bacon, chopped
- 2 cups Kale
- 10g Shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp sugar-free Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Black Peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Crisp bacon in a pan. Set aside, leaving the drippings in the pan.
- In the same pan, add shallots and black peppercorns. Stir until shallots are translucent.
- Stir in mustard, maple syrup, and red wine vinegar.
- Take the pan off the heat and toss in kale.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with bacon bits and shaved parmesan cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 352Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 1163mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 24g